Leisure / 2019
Rolec Launch ParkServ, A New UK-Wide Installation NetworkApril 3rd 2019
Rolec Services have launched a new nationwide electrical hook-up installation network, ParkServ, to accommodate the changing demands of the caravan and residential park industries.
The network consists of Rolec trained, Rolec supported, and Rolec managed electrical contractors located in your area - all able to provide a host of corporate services at local rates.
Rolec’s Sales Director Martin Georgeson commented: “For almost 30 years, Rolec engineers have travelled the length and breadth of the UK undertaking the installation of electrical hook-up, distribution and lighting systems - as well as providing electrical testing and support services to the caravan and residential park industries.
“Times are changing.
“ParkServ has been designed to offer our customers Rolec’s experience, quality and corporate performance, fused with local installers’ pricing and knowledge.”
Rolec’s ParkServ services include:
• Free of charge site surveys and no obligation quotations based on local rates
• Installation work, and rapid response callout services, by local engineers
• Local aftersales support
• Electrical testing at local rates
• Locally stocked spare and replacement parts
• Local relationships
Rolec, widely recognised as the UK’s leading hook-up specialist/manufacturer, confirmed that ParkServ services are now available based on local rates.
Rolec is also providing a nationwide managed umbrella, which includes:
• Direct to the park electrical designs
• Electrical design support and advice to the local contractor
• Immediate access to the UK’s largest and most comprehensive range of electrical hook-up, metering, distribution and lighting systems
• Timely product deliveries
• Product compliance and regulatory management
• General advice and support
• Project management and site meeting attendance
• Continual local contractor training and performance reviews
- For more information about ParkServ call 01205 724754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org