Marina / 2017
Computer Operated Quantums For Amwaj MarinaJanuary 4th 2017
More than 180 berths will be serviced by Rolec Quantum pedestals at the Amwaj Marina in Bahrain as part of a refurbishment project.
The 90x white aluminium Quantum service pedestals feature a range of sockets, from 16amp single phase to 63amp three phase, as well as multiple ½” water taps and LED illumination.
Rolec also undertook the design of the water system at the marina, along with the installation of 10x 125amp to 400amp distribution units, all cabling, and the provision of a fire suppression solution in the shape of the Rolec Fire Caddy.
The Quantum pedestals at the marina are supported by Rolec’s popular BerthMaster system. BerthMaster is a fully networked electricity and water management system which gives the Marina Manager full operative remote control directly from the office computer.
This system is already successfully managing services on thousands of marina berths throughout the world and is considered to be one of the most reliable and user friendly systems of its type.
BerthMaster features include:
- Computer controlled service pedestal management
- Bespoke visual map overview of the marina
- Individual switch on / off of each berth's electricity and water supply
- Individual real time meter readings of each berth's electricity and water consumption
- Individual monitoring of each service pedestal's status
- Complete log of all historical data, i.e. past meter reads / last month's electricity and water consumption
- Full customer database
- Individual or global tariff settings
- Compatible with leading marina management administration systems
- Management of 16amp to 600amp electricity supplies and ½” to 2” water supplies
- Compatible with the full Rolec Global Marina Service pedestal range
BerthMaster is easy to install, reliable, and requires minimal maintenance, and can be integrated with third party MMS packages - including Pacsoft, Havenstar, etc.
- For more information about BerthMaster, or our new BerthMaster Online system, call 01205 724754, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here