Marina / 2016
Over 2,000 Rolec Quantums Supplied In The Pedestal Range’s First YearNovember 9th 2016
We are delighted to announce that since commencing manufacture of our Quantum marina service pedestals around a year ago, more than 2,000 have so far been supplied to projects worldwide.
Dean & Reddyhoff’s Haslar Marina in Portsmouth became the first marina in the UK to install pedestals from the Quantum range. As part of its £1.5million refurbishment project, the marina installed 150 of the innovative, anodised aluminium, Quantum Pedestals onto its pontoon system.
Ben Lippiett, Haslar’s Marina Manager, commented: ‘We were thrilled to be the first marina in the UK to have rolled out the new Quantum pedestals.
“We are really pleased with how well built they are. They are colour coded and feature LED lighting - special downward facing anti-light polluting louvres which help to provide deck illumination.”
The pedestals have also been in demand far and wide around the marina world, with locations including:
- Marina Nou Fontana, Alicante – Quantum pedestals to service 200 berths.
- Port of Tangier Ville, Morocco - Quantums ordered to service 1,000 berths at the country’s Tanja Marina Bay site.
- Carrickfergus Waterfront - A range of silver Quantum pedestals were ordered to provide services to over 350 berths. This order also included 24x red Quantum SOS stations featuring life buoys, fire extinguishers, first aid kits and LED illumination.
- Amwaj Marina, Bahrain - More than 180 berths are to be serviced by Rolec Quantum pedestals.
Managing Director of Rolec, Kieron Alsop, commented: “We are delighted that the first year sales figures for our Quantum range show how well these new pedestals have been embraced by marinas around the world.
“The Quantum fuses high quality with the affordability of an entry level unit, making the pedestals extremely cost effective. We are particularly proud to have created an innovative yet economical pedestal which provides a powerful blend of versatility and design. The Quantum’s extruded anodised aluminium frame also makes it extremely strong, further emphasising its perfect combination of qualities.”
Other features of the Quantum pedestals include:
- Manufactured in compliance with BS7671 wiring regulations and to the IP65 category 1 weather proof rating (BS EN 60529)
- Flame retardant to UL94 flame rating at V2
- UV stabilised
- CE certified
- Corrosion resistant
- Full utility segregation
- For further information about Rolec’s marina services product range call 01205 724754, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.rolecserv.com