Marina / 2017
Racecourse Marina Returns To Rolec Classics For Major Refurbishment And Expansion ProjectJanuary 24th 2017
As part of its recently completed £1million refurbishment project, Windsor’s Racecourse Marina has once again installed a range of Rolec Classic marina service pedestals and products to cater for a total of 258 berths.
The marina, located next to Windsor Racecourse and recognised as one of the premier marinas in the Thames Valley, first chose to install a range of Rolec Classic marina service pedestals over 20 years ago.
The marina’s latest refurbishment project, which began in March 2015 and saw Rolec involved in all five phases, resulted in it installing hard wearing aluminium Classic pedestals - with the total order encompassing manufacture and installation by Rolec of:
- 129 x 750mm Classic Chequer Aluminium Plate 2way pedestals featuring SmartCard metering and LED lighting. 37 pedestals were also fitted with a ½" water tap, hose hook, hose and heat trace tape system
- 20 x 500mm Classic Chequer Aluminium Plate LED lighting pedestals
- 76 x LED deck combi lights, in blue and white
- 2 x shore electrical system isolation panel
- 11 x distribution units
- 10 x emergency cabinets
Steve Arber, Operations Director for Tingdene Marinas which owns the marina, commented: “We chose Rolec because of the company’s expertise and the excellence of their products.
“The project was delivered by Rolec on time and in budget - and with no hiccups.”
Steve also commented that customer feedback had been excellent since the new facilities had been installed.
- For more information about Rolec’s wide range of marina service pedestals call 01205 724754, go to www.rolecserv.com or email email@example.com
Photo: Angus Peel (Pro-Action)