Computer Controlled Services
BerthMaster is a fully networked electricity and water management system which gives the Marina Manager full operative remote control directly from the office computer.
The system is already successfully managing services on thousands of marina berths throughout the world and is considered to be one of the most reliable and user friendly systems of its type available today.
- Computer controlled service pedestal management
- Bespoke visual map overview of the marina
- Individual switch on / off of each berth's electricity and water supply
- Individual real time meter readings of each berth's electricity and water consumption
- Individual monitoring of each service pedestal's status
- Complete log of all historical data, i.e. past meter reads / last month's electricity and water consumption
- Full customer database
- Individual or global tariff settings
- Compatible with leading marina management administration systems
- 16amp to 600amp electricity supplies and ½” to 2” water supplies
- Compatible with the full Rolec Global Marina Service pedestal range
Peace of mind
BerthMaster is easy to install, reliable and requires minimal maintenance.
Each BerthMaster system comes complete with a bronze remote package for the first year. This support can be upgraded and extended to suit your individual needs and requirements.
Marina Management Software (MMS)
BerthMaster can be integrated with third party MMS packages, including Pacsoft, Havenstar, etc.
* Click on image below to view the Rolec Global Marina Services Brochure *
Support packages available
Bronze, Silver, Gold