Power Solutions / 2015
Nissan Install Bespoke Rolec Products At Busy UK PlantNovember 25th 2015
We are delighted to have supplied the Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) plant in Tyne and Wear with customised versions of our Industrial Combination Units.
The plant, which manufactures the Nissan Leaf among other popular models, is one of the most productive in Europe - producing more 'cars per worker' than any other factory, and last year producing over half a million vehicles.
The combination units Rolec supplied to the plant feature 2 x 16amp 110 volt IP44 sockets, along with 2 x RCDs, and have been installed for use by machinery at the site.
Our Industrial Combination Units consist of electrical sockets within units manufactured to the specification of our customers. Features include:
- Extremely low cost
- Hard-wearing / low maintenance
- Water resistant / UV stabilised
- Fire retardant
- 13amp / 16amp / 32amp / 63amp / 125amp sockets
- 110V / 230V / 400V
- MCB / RCD / RCBO / isolators
- Lockable switchgear access window
- Internal cable terminals
- Optional galvanised gland plates
- Internally wired
- Wall mountable or post mountable
- Optional mounting post available
Rolec’s electric vehicle charging points have already been given the mark of approval by Nissan, having been awarded its prestigious ‘Nissan Charging Compatible’ certification.
- For more information about Rolec’s leading range of power solutions please call 01205 724754, go to www.rolecserv.com email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local electrical wholesaler.