On Street EV Charging Points
Rolec EV manufactures a range of EV charging points which have been specially designed for on street locations, such as marketplaces, railway stations, sports venues, restaurants, shopping parks, car parks, etc.
We have an EV charging point to suit every budget and requirement:
StreetServ: EV Charging Post - This EV Charging Post provides a robust, heavy duty, hard-wearing and vandal resistant EV charging solution, designed for high risk, public locations such as town centres, car parks and stadiums. This Post is available in ball top or curve top styles and provides a 1way lockaway IEC 62196 Type 2, Mode 3 charging socket c/w hatchlock facility, built-in overload & fault current protection and 13amp maintenance socket.
AutoCharge: EV Pedestal - Heavy duty, hard wearing pedestal designed and manufactured for public facing environments. This versatile future-proof unit is available in 1way or 2way, Type 2, Mode 3 IEC 62196 FastCharge or SuperFast format, c/w hatchlock facility, built-in overload and fault current protection.
AutoCharge: EV Pedestal (Coin/Token – PAYG) - Same as the AutoCharge unit described above, this pay-to-charge pedestal incorporates a payment system operated by either coins (currency) or unique tokens.
NEW! - Quantum EV Pedestal – Offering a blend of flair, quality and value not yet seen in the industry, Quantum has been specifically designed to offer a range of versatile charging solutions for the workplace, commercial and public locations. Key features include a robust anodised aluminium structure, energy efficient LED amenity lighting and Smart integration capability. Quantum also provides the perfect canvas for bespoke colour schemes and corporate branding.
EV: StreetCharge - Developed to offer both electric vehicle charging and street lighting from the same column - ideal for private and public facing solutions. EV: StreetCharge can be supplied as a whole new column or as an upgrade kit to existing street lights - there are thousands of street lights throughout the UK, many of which have sufficient electricity available to also provide electric vehicle charging.
EV GroupManager - This has been designed to provide a privately managed RFID/computer controlled multi-point EV charging system/network.
• Monitors, records and cloud hosts both driver and charge point activity (user ID, user activity, user authorisation, charge point location, charge point activity, charge time period(s), kWh consumption.)
• Drivers use an RFID card/fob to operate
• Can be managed from one or more computer terminals
• Secure GPRS/Ethernet/Wi-Fi network connectivity
• Automatic authorisation/authentication of driver
• Manages unlimited charge points
• Ideal for fleets, businesses, clubs, lease companies, housing developments, etc.
• Ideal for benefit-in-kind management
• OCPP/Back Office
VendElectric in partnership with Rolec EV Is The EV Charging Network For All EV DriversRolec EV electric vehicle charging points provide the ideal EV charging solution for every location. These charging points are easy to install, easy to use, easy to manage - and produce an instant revenue stream for your business.
• NO Driver Annual Membership Fees
• NO Driver Monthly Subscription Fees
• NO Driver Connection Fees
• NO Operator Licence Fees
For more information about any of our EV charging points call us on 01205 724754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Click on the image below to download or view Rolec EV's Corporate Brochure *
* Click on the image below to download the 2018 Rolec Product Brochure *
If you would like a hard copy or require further information about our products and services please contact us on ++44 (0)1205 724754 or email email@example.com